The RB900DP is a complete Direct Pressure Blast System which incorporates a 1.5 cube Blast Pot with a high quality Micro Metering Valve, RB900 Reclaim and RB900 Cartridge Style/Timed Reverse Pulse Dust Collector into the one unit. The result is a very high powered, state of the art Direct Pressure Blast System. The 2HP/900 CFM dust collector combined with our 900 CFM reclaim insures clean media at all times for optimal performance.
All Raptor Blaster Blast Systems are laser cut and hand welded in the USA. No Seams, No Rivets. All of your blast media will stay contained in the cabinet during operation.
Instructions for Setting Up the RB900 Blast System and Reclaim
- Place the top of the reclaim onto the legs.
- Hook five-inch hose from dust collector to the top of the reclaimer.
- Connect four-inch hose to the reclaim inlet.
- Hook four-inch hose to the outlet on the back of the cabinet sump.
- Place motor on dust collector.
- Hook 3/4 inch hose from inlet valve to regulator on the cabinet.
- Connect one inch blow back hose from the outlet valve to the top of the reclaim.
- Hook blast hose from cabinet to crows foot on metering valve.
- Attach 1/8 inch hose from the outlet side of the foot pedal to the “T” on the inlet valve.
- Attach 1/8 inch hose from inlet side of the foot pedal to the “T” in between regulator and moisture trap on cabinet.
- Connect to an air compressor with minimum of 10 HP.